There's always a still part in life and always a moment to look more closely during those times to find the movement of the Lord.
This moment in our adventures here is definitely not one of those times....it is completely obvious. We have met amazing people that desire to use their talents (and money) for the good. I have learned so much about people and myself in this servanthood so much lately. We've been given the opportunity to be blessed by local organizations that just desire to gift people in the ministry. Its truly amazing and really makes me stand back and sing praises.
I still don't have a job but may have an interview soon. We're being patient in that and being good stewards of the money I've (and James at his campus job) made to make it last until I do find something full time. We've seen the Lord work in many ways during this particular time. James may be getting a new job working at an IT office for one of the members of our field work church. Just a whole lot of exciting stuff going on.
James is studying so so hard to take his hebrew final early (a whole 6 weeks early) and I am so impressed by his determination. What an attractive trait in a spouse. He learned over 100 new vocabulary words in one afternoon (he would say day...). Amazing!
I am such in the Christmas mood. I think mainly I just want to get all the things out to see what goodies we have to decorate for Christmas. We are looking forward to Thanksgiving and secretly would love if I didn't have a job so we could go to Texas as long as we wanted.
Its a new week and a new moment. We are trying are best to be in it! Love to all!
-The Mrs.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment