We're finally living in what feels like "our" home. What a change from the start of our marrige. Speaking of, we'll be married for 2 months soon. I can't believe how amazingly fast it goes and how it continues to get so much sweeter. I can honestly say that I love being married now. I'm not sure why I didn't feel that way at the beginning but I feel comfortable now and am slowly learning how to be the wife James needs me to be.
James is over halfway done with his summer Greek class and it is still coming naturally to him. I am so spoiled with his educational abilities and enjoy the extra time he has to devote to me when I need him.
I've started a bible study on campus with first year seminary wives and I really like it and the women involved. I would say I'm the youngest and it goes up to mid 40s. It is a nice range of ages I'd say.
My parents came up July 4th weekend and we had such a great time with them. They were only here for 2 full days and then left. It was so short and so hard to see them go. James is such an amazing husband to comfort me when I needed it. He's just simply amazing and an amazing person to love me back.
I, hopefully, have a job secured for the fall and am just waiting on my MO certification to come through for them to give me the "official" call. I have inside sources that are letting me know this which is helping my nerves SOOO much. About a week after we arrived here I was going insane with boredom and finally got the idea to get a summer temp job. I'm looking at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and will hopefully get a good month in before school starts.
I am so excited about teaching and having my own classroom and also freaked out. It is so nice to have wonderful teachers around me that can give me advice. (Jessica, so blessed by you!) I have the longest list ever of things "to do" and "to buy"....and we don't have any money! I need so much for my classroom because they don't give you a stipend to use for supplies...YIKES! My room may be bare for the first couple of months until we gather up some savings to spend. I have a lot to do before the school year starts and it excites me to start making the things I'll need!
James and I painted our dresser today and it looks purple so we're crossing our fingers that it dries a dark, deep brown color like the man said it would....pictures later maybe!
--Mrs.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment