How far along? 13w6d
Total weight gain: up 8 lbs.Maternity clothes? I haven't been able to button my pants in a while. I'm not in maternity clothes yet though!
Stretch marks? None yet
Sleep: The usual....asleep....awake....asleep....awake.....alarm.
Best moment this week: We went to Texas over the weekend to get James' car inspected and we also were able to share the good news with my best friend Jessica and and her family, as well as, my aunt and uncle, cousins, and Grandma. They were all really excited!
Miss Anything? Wearing my clothes properly!
Movement: No...too early!
Food cravings: Nothing truly a craving, but I'm loving the slushies at Mr. Wizards!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really!
Gender: We will find out in July!
Labor Signs: NO....
Symptoms: I am beginning to have serious headaches that won't go away.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!!
No comments:
Post a Comment