God has a much bigger plan than we all could even imagine and sometimes it's hard to remember that.
We waited a long time (it felt like forever) to find a new job for me and now I'm at a great place that I am enjoying so much. I have never had coworkers like these people and I enjoy it so much. God knew what he was doing. Plus, working in Christian retail I find far too much that I want to buy than I need to.
We were able to go back for Thanksgiving and let me just say we did Thanksgiving huge...we went to EVERYONE. We stayed with good friends in Frisco and then my aunt and uncles and we even had a dinner with old friends in the Dallas area. It was so great and then we made our way around Texas to three Thanksgivings. We really enjoyed seeing everyone but we both agree it was too much traveling and not enough time with anyone.
Christmas is coming! It is so close and I'm daily reminded of this at work as a retailer. We're excited to see everyone soon but sad it won't be everyone. My Pop is in the hospital and they haven't quite yet figured out what is wrong with him. My family (parents and sister) will have Christmas with him and Mimi at the hospital probably and we won't be able to make it. I so wish this were possible because I want to be there for him and Mimi during this time. God is moving in the healing of his body though and I know God is guiding this time in their life.
There is just not enough time and now I can understand where the "adult life" comes in to play. We're at work/school all day and when I come home I'm physically used up for the day and have no energy to do anything. We've got Christmas letters to send out and I have just got to find the time to do them.
Merry Christmas,
The Mrs.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment